- These buying-selling rules (further „rules“) is the document for related parties. In this document there is described rights and responsibilities of both buyer and www.laikrodziai.lt (further „seller“), purchasing of goods, delivery of goods, return policy and other provisions.
- The seller has a right to change this rules without any warnin.
- All natural and legal persons over legal age has a right to shop in www.laikrodziai.lt gali apsipirkti visi pilnamečiai fiziniai ir juridiniai asmenys (nepilnamečiai fiziniai asmenys turi teisę įsigyti prekes tik turėdami tėvų arba globėjų sutikimą).
Buyers personal information
- Seller ensure, that all personal information of buyers (address, phone number, name, surname, etc.) will be not provided to third parties, except for parties, which are responsible for shipping (couriers service, post service, etc.).
- In all other cases, all personal information of buyers can be provided to third parties only according to laws of Republic of Lithuania.
- Seller has a right to use buyers personal information for marketing purposes with the permission of the buyer.
- Buyer, which do not want, that his personal information would be used for marketing purposes, has a right to send a written request to the seller to do not use his personal information for marketing purposes.
- Buyer has a responsibility to provide all necessary information for seller, on purpose to provide quality services.
Buying – selling agreement
- It is considered, that buyer signed and approved the buying – selling agreement, once he finish his order on www.laikrodziai.lt
- It is considered, that seller signed and approved the buying – selling agreement, once he approves the order of the buyer.
- There is no need to inform other parties (by phone, in words, etc.) about approving the buying – selling agreement.
Rights of the buyer
- The buyer has a right to buy the goods, offered by seller on www.laikrodziai.lt
- The buyer has a right to cancel buying – selling agreement no longer than 14 calendar days after receiving the goods, informing the buyer about canceled buying – selling agreement in advance (in written form, by registered mail, e-mail, etc.)
Responsibilities of the buyer
- The buyer responsibility is not to share his personal login information, required to login on www.laikrodziai.lt, among third parties.
- If the personal or contact information of the buyer changes, he must change the information in the seller system during the time of next order.
- If there‘s a need to cancel buying – selling agreement, buyer must inform seller in written form no longer than 14 calendar days after receiving the goods from the seller. When seller confirms this termination of agreement, buyer is responsible for the returning of the goods to the seller.
- The buyer must accept the arrived goods.
- The buyer must follow laws of Republic of Lithuania, while buying.
Rights of the seller
- The seller has a right to stop buyer from acting on www.laikrodziai.lt, if the buyer is damaging the system of www.laikrodziai.lt.
- In case of adverse conditions, the buyer has a right to terminate www.laikrodziai.lt activity temporarily, without informing the buyer.
- The seller has a right to cancel the order of buyer, when buyer do not pay requested amount in 5 calendar days.
- The seller has a right to cancel the order of buyer, when there‘s problems with shipping, and seller can not reach the buyer with listed contacts.
Responsibilities of the seller
- The seller is responsible for ensuring technical solutions for buyers to use www.laikrodziai.lt.
- The seller must not provide personal information of the buyers to any third parties, except the cases, described in laws of Republic of Lithuania.
- The seller is responsible for delivery of the goods, according to the delivery method, chosen by buyer.
- In case of adverse conditions, when seller can not ship the required goods, the seller must offer similar products to the buyer, or make a full refund of payment (if payment in advance was made).
Price of goods, payment
- Prices are shown in EUROS, with VAT included. Seller is a VAT payer.
- Buyer pays in one of the following ways:
- Payment in advance.
- In cash, when goods are delivered.
- Using leasing
- The seller has a right to change methods of payment without informing the buyer.
- The seller must provide VAT invoice for buyer together with the ordered item.
Quality, warranty, returning and changing of goods
- Technical specifications are shown with all of listed items. The seller is not responsible if arrived item is slightly different, comparing with the picture, because of hardware (monitor/display screen) of the buyer.
- Seller ensures, that all items are new and unused.
- Seller provides warranty from 6 to 24 months for all items. Real warranty term is shown together with all of listed items.
- If buyer needs warranty repair, he must have filled warranty documents.
- The buyer has a right to return delivered items in 14 calendar days.
- The buyer, which wants to return the delivered item, must ensure, that:
- Item is unused.
- Item is not broken.
- Item has original package.
- Item has original hang tag.
- Item‘s equipment is equal to the equipment, which was when item was delivered.
- The buyer has a document of buying (VAT invoice).
- Buyer, who need to return the item, must write a free-form request of returning to the seller.
- The refunding for returned item is made only to the bank account of the payer.
- In case of returning, seller do not refund item delivery expenses.
- These rules are made according to laws of Republic of Lithuania.
- All disagreements of this rules are resolved by negotiation. If negotiation is not possible, disagreements are resolved according to laws of Republic of Lithuania.
- Parties are exempt from these rules in case of force majeure.